New or Transfer Students
Welcome to Issaquah High School!
We look forward to having you join us this year.
Links that might be useful throughout the first semester:
- Student ID and login information
- Family Access – View your student’s schedule, grades, attendance, test scores, etc.
- Please sign up for the Weekly Bulletin, as it is the most efficient and widely used way to receive district and school information – including emergency information.
- Sponsored through King County Library
Activities & Athletics
PTSA New Family Ambassador Program:
- This program is sponsored by the PTSA and is a great way to meet other new families as well as connect with experienced Issaquah HS families who can help navigate this transition. To sign up, complete their Google Form.
- If you have questions about the program, you may contact the New Family Ambassadors.
- Student last names beginning with A – Che: Hilde Tzemos
- Student last names beginning with Chf – F: Emily Combellick
- Student last names beginning with G – Jo: Rachel Auffant
- Student last names beginning with Jp – Mark: Meagan Pedersen
- Student last names beginning with Marl – Pi: Charene Gray
- Student last names beginning with Pj – Stal: Stacy Clawson
- Student last names beginning with Stam – Z: Julianna Jenkins
- Swedish Hospital Mental Health Counselor: Darcy Wyatt
Canvas – Learning Management System, grades 6-12
- Canvas is Issaquah School Districts’ Learning Management System for students in grades 6-12. Through Canvas students can access all coursework, turn in assignments, and connect with their teacher and classmates.
- Every student in Issaquah School District has access to online digital tools. For our High School Students, they can access many of these tools through ClassLink.