New or Transfer Students
Welcome to Issaquah High School!
We look forward to having you join us this year. While this September looks different than year’s past, we continue to be committed to serving our IHS students and families. Our remote learning model for high school students includes: a balance between screen time and independent off-line work each class period, weekly social and emotional learning lessons, intentional scheduling to meet the required high school credit accrual, and alignment (as much as possible) to the typical school schedule.
New to IHS 2020
Links that might be useful throughout the first semester:
- Student ID and login information
- Family Access – View your student’s schedule, grades, attendance, test scores, etc.
- Please sign up for the Weekly Bulletin, as it is the most efficient and widely used way to receive district and school information – including emergency information.
- Sponsored through King County Library
Activities & Athletics
PTSA New Family Ambassador Program:
- This program is sponsored by the PTSA and is a great way to meet other new families as well as connect with experienced Issaquah HS families who can help navigate this transition. To sign up, complete their Google Form.
- If you have questions about the program, you may contact the New Family Ambassadors.
- Student last names beginning with A – Che: Hilde Tzemos
- Student last names beginning with Chf – Fr: Emily Combellick (currently on maternity leave but a substitute counseling is currently being onboarded...more details to come)
- Student last names beginning with Fs – Jo: Rachel Auffant
- Student last names beginning with Jp – Mark: Meagan Pedersen
- Student last names beginning with Marl – Po: Madison McCune
- Student last names beginning with Pp – Steo: Stacy Clawson
- Student last names beginning with Step – Z: Julianna Jenkins
- Swedish Mental Health Counselor: Amy Stotts
Canvas – Learning Management System, grades 6-12
- Canvas is Issaquah School Districts’ Learning Management System for students in grades 6-12. Through Canvas students can access all coursework, turn in assignments, and connect with their teacher and classmates.
- Every student in Issaquah School District has access to online digital tools. For our High School Students, they can access many of these tools through ClassLink.