Attention Parents and Students
2023-2024 school year routes are now viewable via E-Link. Please read through the directions below and then click on the link.
Space available bus passes and special transportation requests will not be available until September 15th. The routing team will look at final rider counts at that time and determine which routes are available for bus passes and can accommodate special requests.
E-Link login procedure to find your bus route
Username and password – unique to E-Link (NOT your Skyward Family Access login)
- Your username will follow this format: studentfirstname.studentlastname If the student has more than one first or last name, the system will put either a space or a hyphen between the names. Please look at how your student's name is entered in Skyward Family Access to determine if it is a space or hyphen.
- jennifer.lang for a student named "Jennifer Lang"
- jennifer.lang smith or jennifer.lang-smith for a student named "Jennifer Lang Smith"
- Your password will be the student's date of birth in this format: MMDDYYYY . Please note that the password does not contain any dashes or periods.
- 03152015 for a student born on March 15, 2015
Access to E-Link to look up regular routes and SNOW E-Link to look up inclement weather stops
Access E-Link to look up your student's bus route information.
Access Snow E-Link to look up your student's snow route bus stop location. (SNOW E-Link will not be available until October)
Please have your student at the snow route stop 5 minutes prior to their normal bus stop time unless there is a school delay. If there is a delay, your pick up time is one or two hours after your normal bus stop time. Please have your student dressed for the weather. It is our goal to have the buses arrive on time to the snow route stops, but delayed buses are a possibility. If the alternate stop is used in the morning for pick up, the same location will be used in the afternoon for drop-off.
Once logged in, click "students" from the menu at the top.
Click "View My Students."
Select your student.
Bus information will display. There will also be an option to print a PDF version of routes.
If you are having trouble logging in on E-Link, please try these tips before contacting the Transportation department.
- Does your student have a common name? Try adding ".1" after their name. For example: john.smith.1
- Make sure you used the correct password format (MMDDYYYY).
- Make sure you are using the correct E-link login information and NOT your Skyward Family Access login information.
- Make sure you are using the correct E-link and NOT the Snow E-link. Snow E-link information will not be available until October.
- If you marked any part of your student's file as confidential (phone number, address) you will not be able to use E-Link to login to view your student's bus route. You will need to contact Transportation to obtain your student's route information.
If you are still having issues logging in, please email Transportation.
EDA- Extended Day Activity Routes
Please note that EDA routes for the 2023-2024 school year have changed. Please view updated route details on the EDA route page.
Activity Routes can now be found here Extended Day Activity Routes