Families & Community
PTSA is an organization that strives to:
- increase communication with teachers and PTSA members
- increase service to families in need at IHS
- continue to build and improve programs that enhance and protect the positive and welcoming environment at IHS.
- strengthen their partnership with ASB.
The Booster Club is a parent, alumni and community non-profit organization that supports and promotes all co-curricular (outside the classroom) activities, sports and clubs at Issaquah High School. Their purpose is:
- To engage in fundraising activities in support of the Booster Club, and any other activities of Issaquah High School that the Booster Club believes is appropriate;
- To help promote a positive image of Issaquah High School athletics, activities and clubs in the community; and
- To support any school athletic programs, activities or clubs that the Booster Club believes is deserving.
Family Access gives parents and students on-line access to student information, including test scores, attendance, class schedules, and immunization records. Parents can verify on-line that the emergency contact information on each student is correct.